Skip to content
10 Reasons to Wear a Road Runner ID
- If you can't speak for yourself, Road Runner ID will speak for you.
- Road Runner ID provides First Responders with immediately contact information to connect with family members and friends.
- Road Runner ID provides details about your health to assist in potentially life threatening situations.
- Road Runner ID assists hospital personnel if you are involved in an accident and can’t speak for yourself.
- Road Runner ID can communicate allergies and medical information to hospital staff.
- Road Runner ID can prevent delays in treatment with critical information during medical assessments.
- It just makes more sense to have a Road Runner ID than not have one in your possession when you train or enjoy outdoors activities.
- Thousands of accidents occur each year where the victim is found unconscious and without identification - a Road Runner ID will resolve this problem.
- Road Runner IDs are comfortable and look great on your wrist, shoe or around your neck.
- Most importantly, a Road Runner ID can save your life.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh